Want to know my favorite home and beauty products and brands?
What’s the best natural laundry detergent to use? What moisturizer is safe enough for my skin? Where can I find eco-friendly bedding? These are the kinds of questions I get every day so I created this page to provide you with resources to find the best home goods, skincare products, and all of our personal favorites! I only recommend products I personally use and recommend to clients in order to improve health, happiness, and life. I update this list often so you’re always getting the best recommendations I can find. Below you’ll find everything from shower filters to the sheets that I sleep on.
Note: Many of the links (including the Amazon links) on this page are affiliate links, which means if you purchase products through the links, I will earn a small commission. All prices are the same for you whether you decide to purchase through these links or separately. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, and as an affiliate partner for BeautyCounter, Thrive Market, Kettle & Fire, and Butcher Box, I receive a small commission from any purchases made through my site. If you do decide to purchase through my links, I will be eternally grateful for your support, since this helps me continue to do what I love: bring you information to help you lead a higher quality of life!
Shop My Bedroom
- Avocado Green Mattress – Non-toxic and eco-friendly mattresses made from 100% natural latex rubber, natural wool, certified organic cotton and up to 1,414 pocketed support coils. No polyurethane foams or toxic fire retardants.
- Under The Canopy – Under the Canopy might be the most sustainable home brand on the market. Every step of their sourcing and production is third-party certified. They offer organic bedding, bath, and various home products. The secret to their super soft comforters and pillows? Fill made from post-consumer plastic bottles. (It’s the ultimate in upcycled amazingness.)
- Magnolia Organic Sheets – These sheets are so soft and extremely high quality! And of course without all the nasty chemicals, bleach and other toxins found in conventional sheets – these are an amazing deal!
- Black Out Stickers – Blocks 100% of annoying bright LED lights on electronics and appliances in the home, office, or car. Easy to use, just peel and stick.
- Earthing Sheets – Earthing is a fast-growing movement based upon the discovery that connecting to the Earth’s natural energy is foundational for vibrant health. These fitted sheets are made with conductive silver thread and available in different sizes to fit most mattresses.
Shop My Bathroom
- Clear Blue Advanced Digital Ovulation Predictor Kit Testing – Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is 99% accurate  at detecting your luteinizing hormone (LH) surge. All other ovulation tests only detect one hormone, luteinizing hormone (LH). Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test detects the rise in LH and estrogen, another key fertility hormone that increases in the days before the LH surge. By tracking these 2 key hormones, this test typically identifies 4 fertile days leading up to and including the day of ovulation—2x as many as any other test. It identifies your 2 Peak Fertility days (LH surge) and, typically, 2 High Fertility days (rising estrogen levels).
- Berkey Shower Filter – Made by my favorite water filter company, Berkey, this shower filter reduces up to 95% of chlorine, reduces chemical absorption and vapor inhalation, and reduces lime, scale, mold and fungi in showers. Berkey shower filters typically last (approx.) one year or 20,000 gallons (whichever comes first) before a replacement is needed
- Squatty Potty 7” and Squatty Potty 9” – So, let’s talk about this and then pretend that we didn’t, okay? This sleek stool puts your body into a natural squatting position over your own toilet. When positioned correctly, your body is able to eliminate more quickly and completely, reducing problems like hemorrhoids and constipation. Proper posture is also thought to be helpful for pelvic floor function, and may reduce colon disease by allowing the body to fully release toxins. Squatty Potty’s come in two sizes: 7″ for standard toilets and 9″ for higher toilets.
Skin & Body
- Beautycounter – My one-stop-shop for all my body care, sunscreen, cosmetics. They won’t put anything in their products that hasn’t been tested, and they ban more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals through “The Never List™” — all while ensuring their products perform and that they’re as indulgent as any other luxe shampoo, lipstick, or oil in the market.
- Living Libations – An amazing, super CLEAN line of skin care, body care products, serums and elixirs. My absolute favorite is their Best Skin Ever face oil. You can find shampoo, conditioner, makeup, toothpaste, and more.
- Vintners Daughter Active Botanical Serum – A 100% active face oil, strategically formulated to have the multi-correctional activity and penetration of a super-powered serum. Made from the world’s most nutrient rich botanicals and essential oils, it is a skincare game changer that restores skin’s balance, texture and natural radiance.
- Almond Oil – My favorite moisturizer to use after the shower or bath. Works SO much better than any lotion.
- Dr. Bronners Magic Soaps – The only soap I’ll use.
- Primal Pit Paste
- Diva Cup (pre-birth) and Diva Cup (post-birth)
- Magnesium Spray – Great for morning sickness & for kids. I rub this on at night for deep sleep. It’s also helpful for muscle relaxation.
- Dry Skin Brush – With the right tool, dry brushing can be an invigorating way to tighten and tone skin while supporting detoxification via the lymph system. My favorite morning activity is waking up, dry skin brush, rub my body with almond oil, and then take a COLD shower (don’t get your hair wet). This is an ancient Ayurvedic technique that is amazing for your immune system, hormones, skin, and entire endocrine system.
- Organic Skin Care Guide – Consumer Affairs developed this skincare guide—featuring verified consumer reviews—to help consumers make an informed decision when looking for a product that will best fit their needs.
- Danielle LaPorte – author of The Desire Map, one of my favorite book/tools ever. It serves your wholeness: your to-do list, and your heart. It asks questions we rarely ask ourselves, and encourages us to focus first on what matters most: our Core Desired Feelings. And with that kind of clarity, big goals and daily must-do’s get a major energy boost. Because… how you plan your day is how you live your life. Her website offers a TON of free resources.
- Circle + Bloom – These programs consist of visualizations tailored to reduce stress and potentially increase pregnancy success. The different programs offered consists of various sessions (12-20 minutes long) which correspond to the special requirements of preparing for pregnancy.
- Inner Balance — One of my favorite biofeedback tools. The Inner Balance app is an innovative approach to improving wellness through training, education and self-monitoring. It helps you change your reaction to stress, gain insights in your shifting moods and create a more positive outlook on life.
Shop My Laundry Room
Sweat With Me
- Rebounder – Rebounding is a gentle way to work out and support the lymph system as it detoxifies the body. I jump on mine in 5-10 minute intervals throughout the day when I need to reset mentally or emotionally. Here’s the rebounder we have. It folds in half, so it can easily be stored in a closet or under the bed.
- Raj Yoga + Meditation – My absolute favorite yoga studio in Boulder, CO. They offer kundalini, vinyasa, yin, gong baths, meditation, amazing workshops, and an awesome community.
- Mecha – A Lagree Fitness™ studio located in Boulder CO, which merges elements of Pilates and resistance training into a zero-impact, butt-kicking, no-rest, 50-minute session.
Practitioners I Recommend
Welcome to a space created to guide you and inspire you. Whether you’re trying to fix your hormonal chaos, get pregnant, grow a healthy baby, or ultimately just feel happy and content in your body, I’m so glad you’re here!