Want to know my favorite
kitchen products and brands?
What’s the best coconut oil to buy? Where do I find blanched almond flour? How do I get amazing grass fed beef shipped directly to my door? These are the kinds of questions I get every day so I created this page to provide you with resources to find the best real food ingredients, kitchen supplies, and all of our personal favorites! I only recommend products I personally use and recommend to clients in order to improve health, happiness, and life. I update this list often so you’re always getting the best recommendations I can find. Below you’ll find everything from pantry necessities to the cookware that I use to make delicious, healthy meals.
Note: Many of the links (including the Amazon links) on this page are affiliate links, which means if you purchase products through the links, I will earn a small commission. All prices are the same for you whether you decide to purchase through these links or separately. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, and as an affiliate partner for Thrive Market, Kettle & Fire, and Butcher Box, I receive a small commission from any purchases made through my site. If you do decide to purchase through my links, I will be eternally grateful for your support, since this helps me continue to do what I love: bring you information to help you lead a higher quality of life!
Thrive Market is my absolute favorite online marketplace to stock up on daily essentials. They offer 400+ of the top brands in the natural food space, and only the best non-GMO food and wholesome products. Thrive Market allows you to shop by your values and dietary preferences – whether you are Paleo, Gluten-Free, Raw, Vegan or feeding a family, you’ll find everything you need in one place. As an added bonus, for every paid membership, Thrive Market donates a free membership to a low income American family so we can all thrive together :).
Butcher Box is my go-to for affordable pasture-raised, grass-fed and grass-finished beef, pork, and chicken, SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR! They deliver the amazing cuts of 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef, heritage breed pork, and free-range, organic chicken from trusted farmers right to your door. You can have ButcherBox curate a well-balanced assortment of meat for you, or customize your own box with everyday and premium items. You can also choose how often to have a box delivered. It is a subscription service, but you can cancel anytime without penalty. It’s the easiest, most affordable way to make sure all the animal protein you eat is clean, nourishing, and free of any toxins. And for those of you who live in areas of the country where it’s difficult to get your hands on high quality meats, this is the best option out there! And if you sign up through my affiliate link, you’ll get $10.00 off AND free bacon :)! Give them a try here.
Kettle & Fire is my go-to when it comes to bone broth. Not only did they create the first USDA Grass-Fed, Pastured Raised Bone Broth, but Kettle & Fire broths are also completely shelf-stable, so I can store it in my pantry and free up some valuable fridge and freezer space. Bone broth is one of our most healing diet staples – it contains valuable minerals in a form your body can easily absorb and use, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, chondroitin, glucosamine, AND it’s chockablock full of amino acids! So stock up your pantry with Kettle & Fire Chicken, Mushroom, or Beef bone broth ASAP!
Stock Your Pantry
- Coconut Milk
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Unsweetened Coconut Chips
- Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
- Raw Coconut Butter
- Chia Seeds
- Ground Flax Seeds
- Raw Almonds
- Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- Hemp Seeds
- Cashew Butter
- Blanched Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Raw Coconut Vinegar
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Himalayan Salt
- Miracle Noodles
- Cacao Butter
- Raw Cacao Powder
- Vanilla Bean Powder
- Whole Leaf Stevia
- Arrowroot Powder
- Organic Tomato Paste
- Red Curry Paste
- Primal Mayo – Made with avocado oil and organic egg yolks.
- Cappellos Grain Free Pasta
- Teecino – Herbal coffee substitute
- Kettle & Fire – Online ordering for homemade bone broth
- Organic Vanilla Beans – For making homemade extract!
- Tigernuts And Tigernut Flour – Tigernut flour is great to bake with! Tigernuts contain resistant starch, which a prebiotic thought to promote gut bacteria diversity. They’re naturally sweet and can be eaten as a snack whole or ground into a flour to bake with.
- Fish Sauce – This stuff is amazing. Add it to caesar dressing, stir fry or any seafood dish to bring out the elusive umami flavor.
- Cultures For Health – Sourdough, kefir, water kefir, kombucha, and yogurt starters.
- Kombucha Kamp – Large, fresh kombucha cultures (never dehydrated) packed in strong starter tea with Free Shipping and Full Support from The Kombucha Mamma included. Guaranteed to brew inexpensive, healthful, delicious homemade Kombucha in 7 days.
- Alter Eco 90% Dark Chocolate – My FAVORITE dark chocolate bar. Especially with a dollop of raw coconut butter on it. Yum.
- Ritual Chocolate – Colorado craft chocolate.
- Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seed Bar – Hands down one of my favorite “bars” to keep on hand for emergencies.
- Go Raw Raisin Crunch Sprouted Bar – Another favorite bar to have on hand.
- Ulimana – Organic chocolate truffles made from raw organic ingredients such as cacao powder, palm syrup (coconut nectar), cacao butter, vanilla beans and Celtic Sea Salt. These delectable raw treats are as healthy as they are delicious!
- Oat Mama Lactation Bars – These granola bars provide just what nursing moms need – comforting, convenient nutrition. They are delicious AND useful – they support your specific breastfeeding needs, so you can better support your little one. That means jam-packing Oat Mama bars with wholesome superfoods to help you power up your energy, your mood, and your MILK. Every ingredient has a job to do, no freeloaders here.
Fats and Oils
- Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Organic Red Palm Oil
- Raw & Unrefined Coconut Oil
- Grass Fed Butter
- Grass-fed Cultured Ghee – Rich in Vitamin K and other nutrients, grass-fed ghee is one of my favorite cooking fats. Not that you have to actually cook with it … I stir it into everything!
Meats and Fish
- Farm 2 Table Trading Post – 100% Grass-Fed Beef, Bison, Elk, Lamb & Pastured Pork & Chicken. Buy direct from farms and ranches and save!
- US Wellness Meats — An incredible online resource for ordering a variety of organic, pastured animal products. Everything from grass-fed beef, pastured chicken, bones, broth, rabbit, organ meats, seafood – you name it. They have it. My favorite thing to order is the Beef Braunschweiger and Liverwurst. It’s one of my favorite ways to eat liver because it’s actually enjoyable. It is a 60/40 mix of grass-fed trim and grass-fed beef liver in a fully cooked 1 pound package ready to slice and serve.
- Eat Wild – A great resource to find local farms near you.
- Vital Choice – A trusted source for fast home delivery of the world’s finest wild seafood and organic fare, harvested from healthy, well-managed wild fisheries and farms. If you find it hard to get your hands on fresh wild caught fish in the middle of the country for a decent price, then Vital Choice is the place for you.
Butcher Box – 100% Grass-Fed Beef, monthly delivery.
The following suggestions are local to Colorado and are grass-fed/grass-finished, pasture-based, with traditional animal husbandry practices used.
- Medano-Zapata Ranch Bison (heritage breed bison) – email [email protected]
- Larga Vista Ranch (beef, pork, raw milk) – email [email protected]
- Triple M Bar Ranch (lamb) – email [email protected]
- Cure Organic Farm (pork, chicken, duck, beef, sheep) – email [email protected]
- Robb Geesen (wild caught salmon) – email [email protected]
- Boulder Lamb & Meats (lamb, beef, pork)
- Sun Prairie 100% Grassfed Beef
- Corner Post Meats (beef, pork, lamb, chicken, eggs)
- Maytag Ranch (beef)
Superfoods & Supplements
- Bone Broth – Shipped directly to your door! I LOVE Bone Broth, and this blog post tells you why you should too!
- Maca capsules – An easy way to make sure you’re getting maca in every day!
- Maca powder – Check out this blog post to find out why I love Maca so much!
- Vitex – Vitex is a fantastic herb for fertility, helping with a range of issues such as PMS, low progesterone & estrogen, lack of ovulation, irregular menstrual cycles, lack of a menstrual cycle, acne and so much more.
- Bezwecken PhytoB-L 4x – Contains bioidentical estradiol + bioidentical progesterone
- Progest-Avail – Bioidentical progesterone oil in coconut oil base
- SunWarrior Warrior Blend Protein Powder – Grain-free, properly prepared protein powder.
- MCT Oil – XCT Oil is a unique energy source naturally found in small quantities in coconut oil, is rapidly absorbed in your body and changed into ketones to give you long lasting energy from quality fats rather than sugar. Adding MCT Oil into your diet will re-awaken your energy, assist in weight management, and optimize performance. As soon as you consume MCT Oil, it is rapidly absorbed and changed into ketone bodies – providing instant energy to the brain without breaking down glucose from sugars or carbohydrates. This oil produces 4x the ketone energy of plain coconut oil, and also has potent anti-microbial effects that help support healthy digestion and immune function.
- Collagen Peptides – Loaded with high quality protein and amino acids, collagen is helpful for soothing digestive disorders and gorgeous skin, lustrous hair, and strong nails. I stir collagen into water, tea, coffee or smoothies!
- MegaSporeBiotic – Hands down the best probiotic on the market! It’s the only probiotic that has been studied for its ability to HEAL LEAKY GUT, reduce allergies, and so much more! Click on REGISTER in the upper right corner, then click PATIENT, then enter code SJS2018 when asked for Patient Direct code to order.
- Dried Liver Capsules – Liver is considered by many to be Nature’s Multi-Vitamin, but not everyone loves the way it tastes. If you want the benefits without the flavor, you can get liver in capsule form from 100% grass-fed cattle.
- Activated Charcoal – Activated charcoal is a highly absorbent material with millions of tiny pores that can capture, bind, and remove up to 100 times the charcoal’s weight in toxins. The porous surface has a negative electric charge that attracts positively charged toxins and gas to be carried easily out of the body.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is one of my favorite herbs EVER! It’s used as an amazing adrenal & thyroid support, as well as for assistance with mood, stress, depression, fatigue, focus, and general well-being.
- Rosita Cod Liver Oil
- Chewable Multivitamin for Kids
- Magnesium Spray – Great for morning sickness & for kids. I rub this on at night for deep sleep. It’s also helpful for muscle relaxation.
- Infant Probiotics – I recommend using this with infants who are born by C-section and/or are not breastfed. You can easily add this to formula.
For Our Fur-Friends
- Orijen Six Fish Dog Food – Biologically appropriate dog food featuring six authentically fresh and wild-caught Canadian fish: Pacific Salmon, Flounder, Northern Walleye, Northern Pike, Lake Whitefish, Wild Herring, along with a variety of Fruits & Vegetables.
- Orijen Regional Dog Food – grain-free dog food, formulated to match your dog’s natural diet, REGIONAL RED contains an amazing diversity of local free-range red meats, including wild boar, beef, lamb, heritage pork and bison, plus wild-caught fish from Canada’s northern lakes and cool Pacific Ocean – all delivered FRESH and preservative-free to nourish your dog completely.
- Dog Treats
Shop My Kitchen
- Automatic Dishwasher Powder
- Dish Soap
- Berkey Water Filter – Countertop water filter, the Big Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system also includes fluoride filters to reduce the amount of fluoride in your water up to 95%. Does not remove the beneficial minerals from water.
- AquaTru Reverse Osmosis Countertop Water Filter – The first and only countertop reverse osmosis water purifier that is certified to create bottled-quality water from your tap. No plumbing or installation required. AquaTru uses reverse osmosis which removes fluoride.
- AquaCera – Countertop water filter that attached directly to your kitchen sink faucet so you can toggle between filtered water and tap water (for washing dishes). Removes fluoride, pathogenic bacteria, pharmaceutical compounds, chlorine, and herbicides. **Note : this filter only works with old school kitchen faucets, no fancy new ones! Check out the Berkey Water Filter instead.
- Food Processor
- Dehydrator – One of the best ways to save money on real food is to maximize great deals on produce is to stock up and preserve them for later. Tomatoes are dried for a zesty addition to Italian dishes later and fruits such as apples can be dried with cinnamon for a kid-friendly treat. You can also dry the herbs you grow for use in the winter, make beef jerky, yogurt, dry coconut flour, make your own soaked and dehydrated nuts, fruit leather, etc. I like this dehydrator because it has ample space for large batches, plus a timer and a wide variety of temperature options.
- Ice Cream Maker – I use this one to make coconut milk ice cream!
- Immersion Blender – Perfect for making single serving smoothies, homemade mayo or salad dressing. Find them in all kinds of cute colors here.
- Stand Mixer – The absolute best for all things baking. And for making homemade marshmallows :).
- Slow Cooker – I’m often asked if I know of any slow cookers that are guaranteed to be lead and cadmium-free. Answering that question is trickier than you might imagine, because many companies simply say that their products meet the FDA’s guidelines, which does allow for some lead/cadmium. However, there is a way to dig deeper. California’s Prop 65 requires companies to disclose any lead or cadmium that is present, so you can contact companies and see if they have anything to disclose. This slow cooker does not require a Prop 65 label because it has been tested and found to be free of lead and cadmium.
Glass Storage Containers With Leak-Proof Lids – I like to store leftovers in see-through containers. It makes seeing what I have so much easier, and it reduces the chance something will be wasted because it’s forgotten about. Here are some of my favorite options:
They’re an investment, but they last a very long time – they’ve passed the kid test by enduring more than 3 million uses per tab in a test environment. Each glass cube can be sealed with a leak-proof silicone seal that is removable for easy washing.
Welcome to a space created to guide you and inspire you. Whether you’re trying to fix your hormonal chaos, get pregnant, grow a healthy baby, or ultimately just feel happy and content in your body, I’m so glad you’re here!