Modern Science + Traditional Wisdom to Get You in Hormonal Flow.
I love working with women to solve their hormonal mysteries. By uncovering the root cause of their imbalances, I help them to fix their hormonal chaos and teach them how to live in hormonal flow each and every day.
I believe that sustained health results from treating underlying causes, rather than just suppressing symptoms.
I work with women who:
- are actively trying to get pregnant
- are thinking about getting pregnant
- are already pregnant
- are breastfeeding
- aren’t trying to conceive but want to get their hormones in check
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
My approach stems from a functional, holistic philosophy.
It’s important to recognize the inherent wisdom of your body. It prefers equilibrium, especially as it applies to hormones. The key here is identifying what obstacles are in the way of achieving balance, and uniquely what obstacles are showing up for you in your own body.
My treatment protocols are functional and holistic, focusing foundationally on nutrition and lifestyle including a wide variety of factors: stress, exercise, sleep, emotional health, environment, supplementation and plenty more.
I’ll ask you about your home & work environment, daily stress, the level of happiness in your job/life/relationship, sleep habits, and how you move your body. All of these areas play a profound role in your overall health, and especially your hormonal health.
Research shows that food is the key to improving your biochemistry. The foods you eat support your body to make the right hormones at the right times.
A health detective
I like to compare it to detective work – I ask questions, look for patterns, uncover hidden clues, and peel back layers to reveal the underlying truth the body is trying to express. Like all good detectives, I use a variety of tools in my investigation: detailed questionnaires, thorough medical history, comprehensive laboratory tests, and in-depth initial evaluation.
I will then make recommendations using nutrient-rich food, lifestyle modifications, targeted supplements, stress management techniques and therapeutic exercise suggestions to restore function and balance.
Bottom line is – the way you eat, move and supplement can change the entire name of the game for you.
When a woman plays an active role in her health journey and puts conscious effort into implementing the various steps I outline in my treatment protocols – dietary and lifestyle changes; specific supplements that include missing critical nutrients; and targeted exercise – most find that their symptoms of hormone imbalance disappear.
She’s able to get pregnant easily and without struggle, she’s able to maintain a healthy full term pregnancy, she has high energy levels throughout the day, her skin is clear, her eyes are bright, her hair is thick and shiny, it’s easy for her to maintain her weight and her sexual energy, and she feels clear headed, productive and engaged in her world.
So if you’re feeling overwhelmed and confused trying to read everything you can about what you should do (and don’t do) to: get pregnant, have a healthy pregnancy, nourish your growing baby, or just get rid of your out-of-whack hormones, I’m here to help.
I’ll make the information I’m sharing with you as simple and straightforward as possible. While it may not be easy or without challenge, I promise that you’ll know exactly what you need to be doing and I will provide the support and accountability you need along the way.
Who I Can Help
I am a women’s health expert with a strong focus on fertility, pregnancy, post-birth and female hormonal health. If you have a question about your particular health condition and my ability to help you, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll let you know if I think I can help.
- To get pregnant.
- To improve your chances with IVF (or IUI).
- To improve egg quality.
- To improve chances for a successful embryo transfer.
- To optimize my partner’s sperm quality (if this is the path you’re taking).
- To heal PCOS without Metformin or other drugs.
- To increase low progesterone levels.
- To lengthen a short luteal phase.
- To decrease estrogen dominance.
- To optimize cervical fluid.
- To increase libido so this whole baby-making thing doesn’t feel so mechanical and automated.
- To manage endometriosis and uterine fibroids.
- To support healing of the uterus and fallopian tubes.
- To know what vitamins and herbs you should be taking to optimize fertility.
- To get off birth control pills, regain natural periods and replenish nutrients depleted by BCPs.
- To learn what you should be doing (and not doing) to prepare your body to get pregnant easily and have a healthy & happy pregnancy and baby.
- To restore your monthly cycle (aka amenorrhea, lack of a regular period).
- To figure out if and when you’re ovulating, and why this even matters.
- To learn about tracking fertile cues so you become more informed about what’s happening in your body each month.
- To learn about conscious conception and how to participate in consciously conceiving your child.
- To get a baseline measurement of your hormones (including sex hormones, thyroid and adrenal) so you can take active steps to optimize and regulate what’s out of balance. To know what specific nutrients you (and your partner) should be supplementing with to prepare the environment of your body for the best quality eggs and sperm.
- To learn what tips and tricks you can implement to help with the nausea, fatigue and the overwhelming feeling of yuckiness in those early weeks of pregnancy (or those later weeks too).
- To know what to look for when purchasing your prenatal vitamins, your fish oil and the other vitamins you keep reading about and wondering if you should be taking.
- To prevent (or get rid of) the uncomfortable side effects of pregnancy: swelling, heartburn, constipation, fatigue, brain fog, appetite changes, insomnia, just to name a few.
- To know what foods are especially important during pregnancy and what foods you really should be staying away from.
- To debunk the plethora of pregnancy food myths and know what’s really true.
- To find the right forms of exercise that are safe and helpful for pregnancy and preparing for birth.
- To have clear skin.
- To feel comfortable in your skin and in front of the mirror.
- To easily maintain your ideal weight.
- To get rid of brain fog and the inability to concentrate.
- To have heightened sexual energy.
- To get rid of menstrual cramps.
- To stop breast tenderness.
- To stop mood swings.
- To end PMS (aka fit into my skinny jeans all month).
- To fix fibroids.
- To manage endometriosis.
- To get rid of food cravings.
- To have more energy.
- To sleep better.
To learn how we can work together click on the link below that best describes your situation:
Welcome to a space created to guide you and inspire you. Whether you’re trying to fix your hormonal chaos, get pregnant, grow a healthy baby, or ultimately just feel happy and content in your body, I’m so glad you’re here!