It’s 100% possible to improve your fertility and become a mother.
You’re inherently designed to conceive the baby you’ve always dreamed of but you need a plan of action that WORKS. There may be things in your diet and lifestyle that are blocking your natural fertility, inhibiting your hormonal function, and preventing you from getting pregnant.
It’s not just women of advanced maternal age who are having trouble conceiving. In fact, according to the recent CDC’s National Survey of Family Growth, 44% of women seeking reproductive assistance are under age 35.
If you’ve been trying to conceive without success, you’re certainly not alone. Perhaps you just started trying or maybe you’ve been trying for months, or even years.
You may be hoping to avoid the $20,000 price tag of an IVF cycle, or maybe you’ve already been down this road and want to make SURE that this one is successful. You want to do everything you can, but you want to be smart about it. You don’t want to rush into expensive treatments with their inherent risks and side effects.
Or you are planning to get pregnant soon and want to be as prepared as possible, making make sure you’re doing everything you can to optimize your fertility.
Regardless of where you are on your fertility journey, I can help.
Research shows you have the power to shift your hormonal health and optimize your fertility with FOOD.
The Fertility Code 12-week program will teach you exactly what you need to do NOW to improve your fertility and prepare your body for easier conception, a vibrant pregnancy, and a graceful journey to motherhood.
You don’t have to rely solely on modern medicine to improve your chances of having a family. There is so much you can do to boost your natural fertility health with what you eat and how you live.
Research shows you have the power
to optimize your fertility with food
Research shows you have the power to optimize your fertility with food
You can balance your hormones naturally and improve your conception chances without dangerous drugs or expensive treatments. Whether you have an undiagnosed mystery, or a specific health condition preventing you from getting pregnant, one of the most important things you can do RIGHT NOW to increase fertility and finally get pregnant, is to live and eat in way that creates the best environment for implantation and a healthy baby.
The research is in — what you eat and how you live determines how fertile you are. One study from Harvard showed that women undergoing IVF treatment who ate the highest amounts of healthy, monounsaturated fat were 3.4 times more likely to get pregnant. And in a Danish study, women who drank 5 or more cups of coffee had a 50% LESS chance of getting pregnant.
You have the power to improve your fertility with the right food, movement, nutrients and emotional state. The research is clear that the health of a mother and father-to-be significantly affects not only the ability to conceive, but the lifelong health of their baby. That’s right – the LIFELONG health of your baby is determined by the health of the egg and sperm at the very moment of conception. Wow.
This is why having a well laid out plan to prepare for pregnancy is one of the most important things you will ever do.
The Fertility Code is the plan you’ve been looking for. A 12-week protocol designed to prime your body for conception and a healthy, full-term pregnancy. No tens of thousands of dollars for medical treatments; no more money wasted on junk supplements that don’t work; no more conflicting advice. No more confusion about what to do, when to do it, how to do it. No more guesswork, no more wondering who to trust, where to go for help.
Preparing the body for conception
It is well documented that the nutritional environment of a mother’s womb affects her baby’s health not only at birth and during early infancy, but for the rest of his or her life. What is much less talked about is that a mother and father’s diet and lifestyle choices in the months and even years leading up to conception is equally as important!
This is why traditional cultures honor sacred fertility foods that they feed exclusively to mothers-to-be and even fathers-to-be. Like the Masai tribe in Africa – they only allow couples to marry and get pregnant after spending several months drinking milk in the wet season when the grass is lush and the nutrient content of the milk is especially high.
Unfortunately the significance of preconception care and readying the body before attempting to conceive is largely lost in our modern world. A mother’s (and father’s) diet and lifestyle habits prior to conception (and during pregnancy) may be one of the most important factors in determining the ability to conceive, the strength of the pregnancy and the lifelong health of the baby.
One of the biggest problems is that many women are (understandably) very confused about what exactly they should be doing, and not be doing, during the pre-conception and pregnancy period. Everyone is saying something different – your mom, your best friend, your yoga teacher, Facebook – they each have their opinions and recommendations on what to do. No wonder women throw their hands up in confusion and say, “Screw it all, I’m eating cupcakes for lunch!”
There’s so much contradictory information out there, and it can be difficult to know what to believe and who to trust.
The answers you’ve been looking for
The Fertility Code will teach you how to improve your fertility so you can finally get pregnant. You will learn how to maximize your fertility potential and prepare your body to conceive.
Using well documented and researched strategies shown to increase fertility health, you can prime your body to do what comes naturally and identify and overcome common roadblocks that may be getting in the way. I will guide you along the way with detailed, but easy-to-follow instructions that address nutrition, lifestyle, environment and supplementation to restore your body’s natural ability to get pregnant and become a mother.
For many women, this may be all it takes: within ninety days, they’ll be pregnant. Some couples may need to continue with further intervention. Regardless, implementing the steps laid out in each module of The Fertility Code will be of benefit – optimally preparing the body for any further fertility treatment, increasing the chances of success, as well as the ease with which it is achieved.
You will greatly benefit if:
- You’re trying to get pregnant naturally
- You’re already in the process of IVF or IUI
- You want to AVOID fertility treatments such as IVF or IUI
- You have hormone challenges like PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids or irregular cycles
- You want to do everything you can to improve your chances of conceiving when the time is right
A revolutionary nutrition and lifestyle method
Each week a new module is introduced, building upon each other, and includes:
- Bite-sized information so you’re just getting the core essentials of what to do right now, and the exact next steps to take each week.
- The Science so you understand the WHY.
- The Solution laid out in easy-to-implement steps so you can execute the HOW.
- The Soul Food mantras that will begin to shift thought patterns and behaviors.
- A downloadable audio recap of the Science, the Solution & the Soul Food for each module so you can listen wherever and whenever.
- Done-for-you resources like shopping lists, recipes, meal ideas, cycle tracking tools, a daily supplement menu, and more.
- A daily fertility checklist to keep track of everything you should be doing on a day to day basis.
- Optional hormone testing to properly assess levels of critical fertility hormones. I recommend all women trying to get pregnant get their hormones tested.
- Optional 1:1 consultations with me for women seeking additional support. This is a good idea for women who have fertility concerns that may require more specific guidance.
You will experience a revolutionary nutritional and lifestyle method formulated to nourish and feed your reproductive health, and significantly improve your likelihood for conception and a healthy pregnancy.
High quality eggs and sperm = the better your chances are for success
Because the life cycle of the egg and sperm is approximately 90 days, I chose to design The Fertility Code as a 12 week program as it’s best to focus intentional effort on making changes and modifications to your diet and lifestyle during this time to create the most ideal environment for the sperm and egg to be maturing and developing in. If you have an IVF or other fertility procedure scheduled before this time length, this is not a problem (and is actually quite common). You can move through the modules at a quicker speed, and remember that any amount of change implemented at any time will be of positive benefit.
I want to help YOU improve your chances of conceiving
I’ve been researching and studying how the food we eat and the way we live affect our reproductive systems for over a decade. I am a national fertility and women’s health expert and work closely with several of the top-rated fertility doctors in the Rocky Mountain region. I have a master’s level certification in nutrition therapy and have taken numerous trainings on the topics of functional endocrinology, women’s hormonal health, thyroid health, gut healing, etc.
I have notable success designing dietary & lifestyle programs to strengthen fertility vibrance and help couples FINALLY conceive after months and years of trying. Over the past 12 years, I have helped hundreds of women conceive the baby of their dreams and become mothers. Now, I want to help you improve your chances of conceiving too!
Who can I help?
If you want to optimize your fertility, I can definitely help. I work with women [and men] who have been trying for months or years, who are just beginning to try, and for women who have been trying through IVF or IUI.
The Fertility Code is perfect for you if you:
- Are in your 20’s, 30’s or early 40’s.
- Have taken the Pill for years and need to reset to get regular periods without it.
- Have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Have stage one endometriosis.
- Have been told you have ‘unexplained infertility’.
- Have been told you have poor quality eggs or your partner has poor quality sperm.
- Are currently going through IVF and want to improve your outcome or are taking a break between IVF treatments.
- Have experienced a miscarriage, or maybe even more than one.
- Have just started trying to conceive.
- Are already working with an acupuncturist, herbalist, or energy worker.
- Live a fast-paced and/or high-stress life and have sleep issues.
- Try to eat healthfully but are also addicted to caffeine and/or sugar.
- Have digestive issues, food sensitivities, and/or skin issues.
- Have taken multiple rounds of antibiotics.
- Have a history of vaginal health issues, like bacterial vaginosis.
- Are interested in conscious conception and preparing your body for a health pregnancy when the time is right.
- Want to upgrade your health and your partner’s health.
I may NOT be able to help if you:
- Have an FSH level of over 30.
- Have physical blockages – such as multiple fibroids, advanced endometriosis, tubal obstruction – where surgery is the best option.
- Aren’t willing to make dietary and lifestyle changes to optimize your fertility.
Additional Support : One-on-One Consultations
Some women may desire additional, focused support to address specific fertility concerns. This is where 1:1 consultations come in. I currently offer a very limited number of one-on-one consultations to a select number of women. If you are interested in scheduling a 1:1 consultation, please apply HERE.
When working with clients 1:1, I utilize a variety of diagnostic tools to uncover the root cause(s) that may be hindering your ability to get pregnant, or stay pregnant. I will evaluate a multitude of factors including: your fertility history & timeline, menstrual cycle health, lifestyle, current food intake, digestion, environment, energy levels, sleep habits, stress level, and supplementation. I want to know what you’ve tried before, things that have worked for you and what hasn’t.
My approach is complementary, incorporating the best of both modern science technology and the intuitive and practical ways of traditional wisdom.
Here’s how you benefit:
- You know exactly what you need to do every day to improve your fertility health and get pregnant.
- You know what you should eat to balance hormones, improve egg & sperm quality, nourish uterine health and keep you feeling good.
- You know how to meal plan.
- You know how to save time in the kitchen.
- You’re able to overcome food cravings and addictions.
- You’re able to identify food sensitivities and trigger foods that don’t make you feel good and are robbing your fertility energy.
- You learn what you can substitute for your favorite, not-so-good-for-you comfort foods.
- You know what to buy at the grocery store, and what to look for on ingredient labels.
- You know what to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and how to make sure you’re prepared for all your meals.
- You know what snack options are good ones, and which ones will send your blood sugar flying and your energy crashing 2 hours later.
- You know what should be in your pantry and fridge so you’re never again left saying “There’s nothing for me to eat!”
- You discover simple and super delicious recipes and methods of food prep and cooking techniques to make your kitchen a place you actually like spending time in.
Changing Women’s Lives
I’ve worked with hundreds of women, helping them get pregnant and teaching them how to alleviate common modern hormone imbalances (such as PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, and amenorrhea).
They learn how to restore their innate fertility power. They discover how to eat and live in a way that profoundly nourishes not only their baby, but also their own body during pregnancy and post-birth. Ultimately they understand how to live in hormonal flow each and every day.
Now I would love to help YOU!
Welcome to a space created to guide you and inspire you. Whether you’re trying to fix your hormonal chaos, get pregnant, grow a healthy baby, or ultimately just feel happy and content in your body, I’m so glad you’re here!